Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
WHAT IS RPA ?
Robotic Process Automation is an intelligent way of working on tasks that can easily be categorized by the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Having said that, let me explain you each of these terms one by one.
Robotic: Machines which mimic human actions are called Robots.
Process: Sequence of steps which lead to a meaningful activity. For example:- the process of making tea or the process of making your favorite dish etc.
Automation: Any process which is done by a robot without human intervention.
To sum it up, mimicking human actions to perform a sequence of steps that lead to a meaningful activity, without any human intervention is known as Robotic Process Automation.
Available Tools:- UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation anywhere
- Why to automate repetitive tasks/process.
- What is Robotic Process Automation
- How Robotic Process Automation works
- RPA development methodology and lifecycle
- RPA Solution Architecture patterns—Key Considerations
- input Data Handling Solution Pattern
- Exception Handling
- Transaction Logging
- Credential Management
- Secure Execution
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Types of Bots
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
- Ul Automation and System Activities
- Ul Automation: Element, Text, OCR, Image, Browser, Window.
- System: File, Clipboard, Application, Environment, PowerShell, Dialog Properties.
- Variables: Managing Variables, Naming Best Practices, The Variables Panel, Types of Variables output..
- Arguments Managing Arguments, Naming Best Practices, The Arguments Panel, Using
- Import About Imported Namespaces, Importing New Namespaces
- Implement Text and Image Automation using Ul Automation and OCR.
- Working with key UI Automation and System Activities.
- Set Properties for Activities.
- Using Variables and Arguments.
- Importing Namespaces
- Use Case for building and leveraging a reusable workflow.
- Use Case for Text and image Automation
Available Tools: – UiPath/Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere.
Leaning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about various RPA concepts and RPA tools
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn about Ul Automation System Activities, Properties, Variables, Output, Arguments, Imports and their usage.